Day 5
I went to the gym today for about an hour. I did a little bit of running, and a lot of weight lifting, mainly leg workouts. That workout, even though it wasn't the most I could do, leaves me feeling good about myself. Dieting! Very simple, dieting and not eating are not the same. Dieting is eating the correct healthy foods, not eating just damages your body. I am one to talk, I don't eat breakfast or lunch, but i do eat snacks as soon as i get home, and large dinners. It would be better to have a fruit in the morning, some type of sandwich during lunch, and a good hearty meal for dinner, but I just don't have the time or motivation. I had a salad with avocado, and some leftover roast. For dinner, I think I'll have some more yogurt. Eat healthy, and drink healthy, fruit juice, sports drinks, and water. Current Weight: 160( gain because of water weight, I'm actually hydrated for once).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home