Day 4
Unfortunately I didn't go to Disneyland yesterday. According to my Mom, Anaheim got about 1.2 inches of rain, so it was good that we(Melody and I) decided to postpone our trip to the happiest place on Earth till next week. Instead, I went and visited Auntie Lulu in an ICU in Torrance. We spent about the whole day there, came home, then did nothing. Today, woke up off the couch, went to the golfing range with Mom and Dad because Mom had golfing lessons. Hit some balls there, ate lunch, then played a basketball game. Lost by 3 but its ok, Austin is just good like that. So i got my workout in for today, but i got kneed in the leg, so running is going to have to wait. In the meantime, I guess non-leg exercises are going to have to do. You can't beat old-fashioned push-ups and sit-ups. 50 of each everyday is a good amount for the first month of starting to exercising. After that, try to do more. Current weight: 158 lbs (hmm, thats not good. next post will be about dieting. I guess its time to start doing that)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home