Dalton's Healthy Life Blog

This blog is simply to inform others of my project to live healthier. Anyone from friends to family, to complete strangers can participate.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Day 1

Today is the first day of my new healthier life. I have finally decided to do something about living a healthier life. Just for reference to look back to, my current physical status is 5'9" and 156.5 pounds. The first step i took to this new healthier lifestyle was exercise. Nothing makes you feel more smug, than knowing that you accomplished something by working hard, whether it be in exercise, work, studies, or helping someone in need. I honestly don't feel like I accomplished much today, but it was a spontaneous idea, and I know that I am out of shape. I just went for a random jog outside for about half an hour. This is the first small step of many larger ones to come. I'll keep you all posted with my progress. In the mean time, here is a thought, everyone go out for a 20-30 min. walk/jog. It'll give you time to think about things you normally don't think about during the day.

-Dalton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home